The WS-C3560-24PS-S comes from the Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series. The series itself is ideal for mid-level networking, such as backbone infrastructure for branch offices. In particular, the WS-C3560 is designed to bring Fast Ethernet and PoE solutions to the table.
With 24 Fast Ethernet ports, the switch can power networking for office use to a large number of devices. The PoE access provides easy power management solutions for endpoint devices attached to the switch. This makes it easier to design wireless access, camera security, and other network endpoints into the network as needed.
With two SFP-based Ethernet ports, the switch can also supply Gigabit connections to key ports as needed. This allows it to fit well inside of modern, high-speed networks even while providing more modest speeds to endpoints attached to the Fast Ethernet ports.
This is another reliable, powerful access layer switch that can find a comfortable and meaningful home in office-level applications.
- 24 Ethernet Ports at 10/100 Speeds with 2 SFP-Based Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Basic RIP and Static Routing With Upgrades for Full Dynamic IP Routing Available
- Enterprise-Class Intelligent Services Which Are Delivered to the Network Edge)
- Multilayer Switch with 1RU Fixed Configuration
|24 Port Model #:||WS-C3560-24PS-S|
|48 Port Model #:||WS-C3560-48PS-S|