24 Core 4 Ports Inline Splice Box Closure
24 Core 4 Ports Inline Splice Box Closure is suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable projects.
|Cable ports||2 input, 2 output|
|Max. capacity||144 cores|
|Tray type||12F or 24F|
|Cable diameter||∅8~∅22 mm|
- The closure adopts horizontal mechanical sealing and advanced internal structure design
- To adopt engineering PC plastic with high-strength to make the closure has long life time and excellent sealing performance
- The closure is spacious enough for winding and storing fibers
- The patented sealing structure keep good sealing performance after re-entry and re-using
- It works for mid-span and branching
- It could save the installation time and improve work efficiently
- Be suitable for Aerial,Duct and Direct Buried application.
- CATV environment, Telecommunications, Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks and fiber optic networks.